When: Oct 31, 2017 1:00 PM
Location: AuditNet LLC
Ticket Price: $0.00
Identifying and assessing risk is the basis for most of the work done in internal audit, but it is getting harder to keep up with the most relevant risks. New risks are introduced faster than we can react, and both the emerging and established risks are always changing. Often the most complicated risk to understand and evaluate is reputation risk, and one of the most volatile aspects of reputation risk comes from social media.
In this session we will discuss the different types of social media and how each poses unique opportunities and often unforeseen threats. We will specifically focus on how social media can impact reputation risk and what you can do as an Internal Audit department to ensure this risk is being addressed and properly mitigated.
- Date: October 31, 2017
- Time: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM Eastern U.S.
- CPE: 1.0 Credits (Note: non-subscribers and non site license users must pay a processing fee for CPE)
- Program Level / Prerequisites and Advance Preparation: Basic / None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
- Category: Specialized Knowledge and Applications
- Cost: Individual: $0 for Subscribers and Site License Users Free Limited seating with preference for Registered AuditNet Subscribers (excluding free) and Site License Users. Non subscribers and non site license users may attend and view for free but if CPE is requested there will be a $20 processing fee.