When: Sep 8, 2017 2:00 PM
Ticket Price: $0.00
The internal auditor has a unique and challenging role when it comes to improving the governance processes of their organization. Exercising objective judgment and maintaining professional integrity are essential roles of the internal auditor; however these roles may become undermined when strong political or cultural pressures are at play.
This webinar will help internal auditors prepare for and successfully navigate through these pressures should they be encountered.
- Understand how the IIA Code of Ethics applies to Internal Auditors
- Apply “IIA Standard 2110 – Governance” as a key resource
- Assess ethics in light of internal audit independence
- Gain insight to how organizational culture affects ethical behavior
- Evaluate independence and objectivity using a framework
Who will benefit: Corporate Directors Corporate Officers Fraud & Forensic professionals Audit professionals Risk professionals Compliance professionals Legal professionals Ethics professionals Governance professionals Finance and Accounting Professionals
Speaker: Michael Brozzetti CIA, CISA
Date: September 8, 2017 Time: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern U.S.
- CPE: 1 Credit is available for attending the seminar which are awarded based on a 50-minute hour.
- Program Level / Prerequisites and Advance Preparation: Basic / None
- Basic Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
- Recommended Category: Specialized Knowledge and Applications \
- Cost: Individual: $0 for Subscribers and Site License Users Free Limited seating with preference for Registered AuditNet Subscribers (excluding free) and Site License Users. Non subscribers and non site license users may attend and view for free but if CPE is requested there will be a $20 processing fee.